Changing a cruise

pamw

I am sure this must be answered on here somewhere but :

I was taken ill on Christmas eve and needed to go to A&E.

I was given some indication of what is wrong and don't fancy taking the risk of a long haul flight to connect with the ship.

Would RCI move our deposit to another but no fly cruise?

Thanks

I think that it will depend on your deposit, final payment date, etc. That info will most likely be on the first page of your booking confirmation, just below the fare breakdown. If you purchased travel insurance with "cancel for any reason", you should be fine save the deposit (if it's non-refundable). So check your booking confirmation and check your travel insurance. If you used a TA, they can sort that out for you (and let you get well without the stress). Hope you are feeling better soon.

If I'm reading correctly above and you just want to change the cruise to possibly a different date and port, it is as @Baked Alaska , says above it will depend on your deposit, last payment date, cruise date etc., there will be a minimum of a $100 PP change fee, I did this with a cruise that I had booked in 2016, I changed it and then had to change it again, I finely took the cruise in October of this year.

If you went through a travel agent, this is something you would ask them to investigate and change for you.

Thank, you yes we booked through Bolsover cruises. As this health issue will need investigation and a new one I'm not sure if insurance will cover it.

I just don't think it wise to do a long haul flight so a no fly cruise would be acceptable round Europe.

I will check documents as suggested.