St. Kitts

Jason

We went on a ATV tour and then lunch and a beach (It's a public beach with beach restaurant and bar, very nice white sand beach ), I rather enjoyed the ATV and beach (Caribbean sea side), I never have gotten a firm commitment from my wife, I think she just went along to get along. The ATV is not at all strenuous.

I like to use "resortforaday" and pick a resort to spend the day at, I've done this on Cozumel, Jamaica, Curacao and multiple other islands, we also did this on St Kitts to a Marriott, the resort part was amazing, the beach was great, but I had brought my snorkel gear so that I could dive, but the resort is on the Atlantic side, so it was a little rough and not much to see.

They have the volcano hike but I have heard it is pretty rough, don't forget Nevis, just a short boat ride away.

Best tour guide ever is Thenford Grey. He has probably hundreds of great reviews. If you don't happen to get him personally, no worries--he runs the family business and everyone is great. http://www.thenfordgreytours.com/  He has several different excursions to choose from. We did the Grand Tour of St. Kitts.  My review, as well as @accio7's (who just took that tour last week) can be seen on this site here

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/search/&q=thenford

You'll notice that my avatar is also on his site. It was one of the stops on the tour. It is where the Atlantic Ocean (on the left) meets the Caribbean Sea.

On 12/21/2018 at 2:51 AM, tiny260 said:

We went on a ATV tour and then lunch and a beach (It's a public beach with beach restaurant and bar, very nice white sand beach ), I rather enjoyed the ATV and beach (Caribbean sea side), I never have gotten a firm commitment from my wife, I think she just went along to get along. The ATV is not at all strenuous.

The ATV tour sounds exciting!

• 3 weeks later...