Royal Caribbean Ships

SDanielT

Here's a graphic I slapped together since I like to see fleet info with the tonnage listed.  The pictures and below came straight from the RCI website.  I only added the header and the tonnage info.  I've attached a pdf version and also included a ppt version if you want to tweak the image to your liking.  Enjoy! 

RCI SHIP INFO.pdf

RCI SHIP INFO.pptx

On 12/19/2018 at 7:44 PM, SDanielT said:

Here's a graphic I slapped together since I like to see fleet info with the tonnage listed.  The pictures and below came straight from the RCI website.  I only added the header and the tonnage info.  I've attached a pdf version and also included a ppt version if you want to tweak the image to your liking.  Enjoy! 

RCI SHIP INFO.pdf

RCI SHIP INFO.pptx

@SDanielTThis is soooooo helpful! Thank you!

@SDanielT Thanks for this! I'm really horrible at technology, but I was able to take your file and adapt it slightly with a Star on ships with water slides. We have started cruising with our kids and they now think they are getting ripped off if there isn't water slides on board.  So now when I'm searching for the right family cruise I look to see which ships have water slides. I can't be the only one, so Here is my contribution.

@Matt I love all this content, it is such a great resource. I totally understand if you think this is unnecessary, but can I make a suggestion. Sometimes it can be hard to find the Gems that this community puts together. For example this ship flyer or the Cruise director list or any of the sheets and lists that people put together(i read a post earlier where someone had a packing list that everyone would love to have). They are such great work, but they can disappear in the thousands of posts. So my idea is this. Make a locked topic where these can be easy to find, and maybe make a sub to this topic where people can submit their work. That way it's clean and easy to find. I hope this comment is received as I intended, as I am not great with words and sometimes am misunderstood in writing. Thanks again for this great community you have created.

RCLShipsSlides.pptx