8 Cruise Line Loyalty Programs Compared !!

49 minutes ago, 2Beeze said:

I do wish they would award points on full payment at least. Booking a year and more out means that we don’t get the benefit of the status we would otherwise have. Old complaint I know, but I still find it irritating! Oh well!

Good idea BUT you only get points IF you actually sail. Lets say for example, you  cancel 5 days before your sail date, you lose your money, cruise and cruise points. It doesn't matter  when and if you paid. What counts is IF you completed the sailing. 

59 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Good idea BUT you only get points IF you actually sail. Lets say for example, you  cancel 5 days before your sail date, you lose your money, cruise and cruise points. It doesn't matter  when and if you paid. What counts is IF you completed the sailing. 

Yes, I understood, we have cruised since I was quite young ? But I was saying that was on my wish list.

Not that I was complaining before, but I have to say that after seeing what Disney offers even at the high level I will keep my mouth shut and be thankful!  I am nowhere being near a Diamond Plus member with RCCL but I do enjoy the perks that I do receive.  As others have stated RCI and Celebrity are pretty good, darned good article thank you for sharing!!