Favorite Virgin Drinks

Jason

Welcome to the boards @Jason. Someone asked the same question a while back and got some good replies. You can see that thread here:  https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/6036-favorite-virgin-drink/&tab=comments#comment-64437

Also, keep in mind that you should keep checking the price of the package. We got the refreshment package for a 2019 cruise at $17/day. If you see it lower than what you paid, you can easily cancel and rebook. The credit will take a few days to show up.

Enjoy your cruise!

This is a little off topic, but does anyone know what a typical shot of alcohol costs?  I've got the refreshment package too and plan on mostly drinking what's included, but if I want to spruce up my virgin colada with a shot of rum, I'm thinking it'll be cheaper than if I buy a fully loaded colada off the menu.

By the way, thanks for all the NA ideas!  Before I saw this thread, I thought my most elaborate drink on the refreshment package might be a milkshake.

4 hours ago, Brobbins246 said:

This is a little off topic, but does anyone know what a typical shot of alcohol costs?  I've got the refreshment package too and plan on mostly drinking what's included, but if I want to spruce up my virgin colada with a shot of rum, I'm thinking it'll be cheaper than if I buy a fully loaded colada off the menu.

By the way, thanks for all the NA ideas!  Before I saw this thread, I thought my most elaborate drink on the refreshment package might be a milkshake.

$7.95 + 18% grats for a typical shot of rum. @CGTLH or @twangster likely has something in their photo vault that shows more extensive pricing. 

9 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

$7.95 + 18% grats for a typical shot of rum. @CGTLH or @twangster likely has something in their photo vault that shows more extensive pricing. 

That figure looks right based on the picture I have. $7.95 to $9.95 depending on variety.

Kraken, the preferred rum of the Royal Caribbean Blog, is $7.95 and a Kraken Colada would be $13.

*Disclaimer: Using a bar menu from Oasis obtained January 2018. Please add an additional 18% for gratuity.

9 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

13 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

That figure looks right based on the picture I have. $7.95 to $9.95 depending on variety.

Kraken, the preferred rum of the Royal Caribbean Blog, is $7.95 and a Kraken Colada would be $13.

*Disclaimer: Using a bar menu from Oasis obtained January 2018. Please add an additional 18% for gratuity.

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...