WindJammer Hamburgers

NeonD7

After years of avoiding the WindJammer hamburgers - which were always the prepackaged compressed cardboard tasting garbage, we noticed they seem to have switched to a hand made patty using a better cut of meat.  Still a lot of filler in the burger, but still better than before!!!

This is good news.  My 11yo daughter pretty much eats nothing but hamburgers when we go out to restaurants (no cheese, ketchup only) so I'm glad to hear they should be decent.  My goal is to convince her to try some new foods on this trip, knowing we don't have to buy all the different meals separately, but I know she'll still want many burgers too.

On 12/18/2018 at 3:18 PM, Matt said:

Glad to hear you like what they got.  I've noticed intriguing alternative burgers lately.  Turkey, chicken and even fish burgers.  Great options for those looking to eat healthier.

They had those on my recent Serenade cruise, along with chicken and turkey sausages at breakfast.   Now, to me, a chicken 'sausage' is an abomination and perhaps a crime against humanity, but it's there for those that want to partake in such lunacy. ?