Harmony Feb-Apr 2020 Sold Out?

Almost certainly a website glitch. I just did a mock booking on Harmony for April 26 2020 sailing and I see all categories and got pretty far into the booking process.

You can always work with a travel agent to alleviate yourself of these sort of technical issues.

2 hours ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

I prefer not to use a TA as then I can't make any changes to my reservation without them.  

The only changes you need them for are to book the cruise or change dates/itinerary/ship, MDR preferences and make payments. So basically, anything that requires sitting on hold to call RC for.

The fun stuff (Cruise Planner items) are still available to you to manage.

2 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

Are you trying to search for 3 or 4 people?  It seems to work for 2 people but am getting same error as OP when searching for our family of 4 people.  Really frustrating as can't check for price drops.  I hope they fix it soon.

Yup, looking for four people.

But, I even cleared cookies and tried looking for two people and the same thing was happening.  They were just mock bookings for pricing, but still. What if I really wanted to book a cruise at that time?  I'm a visual person, so I like to see where on the ship my cabin would be before making a decision.

8 hours ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

Yup, looking for four people.

But, I even cleared cookies and tried looking for two people and the same thing was happening.  They were just mock bookings for pricing, but still. What if I really wanted to book a cruise at that time?  I'm a visual person, so I like to see where on the ship my cabin would be before making a decision.

Yeah...pretty sure its an website error with their program and not cookies.  Strange though as it did work for me if selecting two people....just not 3 or 4 (and we have two cruises that 4 of us are in one room so wanted to do price check).  Really frustrating.  I do daily price checks on cruises and couldn't see if there was a drop.

But...good news...try now!  I think they fixed it.  Never was so excited for the potential to see how much money we would be giving Royal!