Anthem OTS

mworkman

Think it is hit or miss with the Windjammer dinner theme being listed in the Compass.

Bugs me too, guess it is a way to generate more foot traffic. Other theory is if a theme was listed many could have thought that was the only theme/items being offered.

Just now, mworkman said:

Coastal Kitchen is no longer showing up online...they must have fixed that issue or it's full.

Just based on my October sailing, I highly doubt it's full. I'd go with the more likely case that they just finally fixed the bug on the site.

I'll also say that if the usage of CK is anything like it was on my sailing, you probably don't need to rush to that reservation desk when you get on board. My wife and I ate at 6:30 or 7:00 every night, which is definitely a peak hour for MTD folks, and CK was almost empty every night but the last one. I don't know if it was a lot busier at some other time; maybe people booked the traditional dining times at 5:30 and 8:30 and we got lucky with our time selection. But that was a sold-out sailing, and I was shocked at how seemingly under-utilized CK was for the quality of food and service that it gave.