Holiday cruise surprise?

KLA

Anyone else hiding a cruise under the Christmas tree this year? Any fun delivery methods?

I'm getting ready to book one for mid next year as a surprise for my husband since I've traveled so much for work and it's nice having things like that on the horizon to look forward to since it looks like the travel pattern will be continuing. I have a small cruise figurine that I'm wrapping in a box with the cruise booking confirmation.. and that wrapping that box in a bigger box... and then wrapping THAT box in a bigger box... and then putting THAT box in a bag. 

26 minutes ago, KLA said:

Anyone else hiding a cruise under the Christmas tree this year? Any fun delivery methods?

I'm getting ready to book one for mid next year as a surprise for my husband since I've traveled so much for work and it's nice having things like that on the horizon to look forward to since it looks like the travel pattern will be continuing. I have a small cruise figurine that I'm wrapping in a box with the cruise booking confirmation.. and that wrapping that box in a bigger box... and then wrapping THAT box in a bigger box... and then putting THAT box in a bag. 

I would be a nervous wreck opening up all those boxes & bags!!

I am looking to book a cruise for January 2020 as a "Christmas" cruise for the whole family. With all kids out of high school now, early January works and is a heckuva lot cheaper than what I'm paying for the holiday cruise this year! Will be visiting "Next Cruise" when we board on 12/28!

Just put cards in the mail to my wife’s sisters. I put a deposit down for three rooms for a June 2020 cruise with all of us, sans kids. Planning to have them all open over FaceTime (they live near each other, and we are far far away). 

Inside is a little poem and a map and itinerary. 

My wife doesn’t know, either, and I figure she can’t kill me for doing this behind her back in front of her sisters. 

1 hour ago, KJ1231 said:

I am looking to book a cruise for January 2020 as a "Christmas" cruise for the whole family. With all kids out of high school now, early January works and is a heckuva lot cheaper than what I'm paying for the holiday cruise this year! Will be visiting "Next Cruise" when we board on 12/28!

We're doing the EXACT same this year on Mariner - cruising on 1/4/19 instead of buying each other gifts. It'll be my mom's first cruise, so based on how this goes we might be looking at Cuba for next year!

56 minutes ago, Auto said:

Just put cards in the mail to my wife’s sisters. I put a deposit down for three rooms for a June 2020 cruise with all of us, sans kids. Planning to have them all open over FaceTime (they live near each other, and we are far far away). 

Inside is a little poem and a map and itinerary. 

My wife doesn’t know, either, and I figure she can’t kill me for doing this behind her back in front of her sisters. 

Aww! I love that!!!!!! That's such a fun idea.