Kids in Suite Lounge on Liberty

melmar02

We splurged and went with the Family / 2 bedroom Grand Suite on Liberty for my 40th birthday. This will be our first cruise with our kids who will be almost 11 and 7 at the time of the cruise. Is there a minimum age for the Suite Lounge? We don't plan on spending all evening in there, but can we all come in to grab a pre dinner drink and get the kids a soda to take to the dining room? We have the refreshment package so I'm not worried about the cost of a soda, I just want to make sure they are allowed in the first place. 

Thanks!

I bring my two young kids (3 and 5) in the suite lounge and coastal kitchen all the time and I have never had any issues. Anyhow, It would be entertaining to ruffle some stuffy suite or pinnacle feathers with my kids just being kids. Anyone who wants a boutique and intimate cruising experience should go find another cruise line (ie: Silver Sea, Regent) because RC is for families!

1 hour ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Kids who are staying in suites are welcome in the Suite Lounge as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult. It won't be surprising if your kids are better behaved than some of the "adults" in the room.

Couldn't agree with this post any more.

I have two kids and bring them into the Suite Lounge from time to time.