BOGO 2 Night Dining Package

jgiardulli

$30 for the BOGO 2-night is better than I've seen on my own sailings -- best I've seen on that before was $40 per person, so $30 is really good!

EDIT -- Just re-checked my Cruise Planner, I'm still showing $40 for the BOGO on Anthem, so depending on your ship and how many specialty venues you have available, at $30 you're definitely getting a deal!

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

We're on Indy Feb 28 and no deals for us.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 9.35.40 AM.png

This is also much better prices than the packages on my Harmony sailing. The 3 night is $89 per person and the BOGO is $40 per person. I would jump on that BOGO deal! I am always a little triggered that the BOGO deal is less per meal than my 5 night package, but I get it. They want you to go eat there the first two nights and love it so much that you come back again and pay full price. If you only want to eat specialty dining for 2 nights the BOGO is an incredible deal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 9:41 AM, JLMoran said:

$30 for the BOGO 2-night is better than I've seen on my own sailings -- best I've seen on that before was $40 per person, so $30 is really good!

EDIT -- Just re-checked my Cruise Planner, I'm still showing $40 for the BOGO on Anthem, so depending on your ship and how many specialty venues you have available, at $30 you're definitely getting a deal!

We got BOGO for $40pp, ($20pp for each dinner -- a steal) and we plan on using one of those for Wonderland, which is normally $50pp, so we figure we're ahead of the deal.  One will be Jamie's, definitely, plus we got a voucher for free dinner from our TA, so one will be Chops as well.  Just have to figure which is cheapest, as the voucher is for 2 people, & we have a 3rd person that we will have to pay for that 3rd dinner.