Device Chargers Onboard

I want to make sure that my camera battery chargers are okay to carry onboard. I looked over the FAQ and list of prohibited items and do not see any reference to the wall wart style charging devices we all use for IPods, phones camera batteries, GoPro & etc. Has anyone had issues with this sort of thing? I have read many mention of extension cords being confiscated. I'm looking at something like http://www.digipowersolutions.com/product_info.php?products_id=1053#!tab1.

I probably have the same Anker as Steven, possibly internally identical as that DigiPower.  Had zero questions coming on board two weeks ago and left it on our desk all week to no comments by the room steward.  Only questions we got was someone we were sitting by at FLL who was charging her phone with her wall wart and hadn't seen a multiport charger before.

With the few power outlets in a room these things are a great buy.  What sold me on this specifically is that my HTC supports Quick Charge 3.0.  I plug a nearly dead phone in to that port, take a shower, and come back to a 70% full battery.

4 hours ago, masterdrago said:

Thanks. Carry on or checked luggage? My carry on is a Tamrac backpack style camera bag. I plan on squeezing all the camera gear AND my 2 camera battery chargers, batteries & the Digipower in it. I will not have to carry separate chargers for the phones, IPod, IPad, etc.

Checked luggage, mostly because there are 3 for cameras and a 4 port USB charger.  It's just easier than having all those wires show up in the carryon.  I've carried the same number of chargers on at least 6 RCI and 2 Princess cruises without a problem.

I put the charger in my carry on for both air travel and boarding the ship.  I have never had a problem, if a baggage screener doesn't know what a USB charger and cables look like then it must be their first day on the job.  Waiting for a flight and first arriving in a stateroom are times where I want to top off the charge, so putting them in my checked bag is a no-go for me.