OOPS! DreamWorks programs will be ceased ...

According to the "Royal Caribbean Blog", the above is quoted.

I was very dissatisfied with the article.

I will ride on Harmony on late of next Apr.

How about character meet and greets, Adventure Ocean programming, films and character breakfasts?

Will they also disappear on board?

Adventure Ocean programming will be about the same activities just without the DreamWorks "theming" laid on top.

Cant talk to the other items, I would guess no on character meet and greets since "meet Spinny the generic dolphin" is probably not going to be a major draw, probably a similar answer on character breakfasts for the same reason.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:29 AM, brianastree said:

How about character meet and greets, Adventure Ocean programming, films and character breakfasts?

Will they also disappear on board?

Adventure Ocean programming will still be offered, as well as films.  One thing I like about Royal Caribbean is they show plenty of films from different companies. You will find DreamWorks, Disney and other films shown.

The only element not to be replaced (as of yet) is the character breakfast.

There will still be parades and plenty of kids programming.  Symphony of the Seas is a great example of what a cruise looks like without DreamWorks.