Today's random price drop -- VOOM 2-device for $17.99/day

JLMoran

Did my daily price check in the Cruise Planner, had a nice surprise. After buying 2-device VOOM for $18.99/night on the Black Friday sale, today the same package is listed for $17.99/night. Canceled and re-bought, easy peasy. All of $5 saved, but that's almost half a sail-away margarita (or 1/3 a glass of my preferred red wines) right there!

Here's the weird part -- banner on Black Friday said the $18.99/night price was 50% off on-board pricing, and today's $17.99/night rate is listed as 40% off?

So check your Cruise Planners, folks! Maybe you'll also find a random drop on something. I certainly doubt I'll find 2-device VOOM for a better rate than this, but then again I thought the same thing about $18.99 just a couple of weeks ago!

I checked mine - nothing cheaper that what I already have, BUT there is a

BOGO 2 Night Dining Package

$49.99per person, so $25/night. The first two night's of the cruise. We're cruising day 2 (Anthem to Bermuda, 7/13/18).

Looks like we can bring the grandkids (3 and 2) but we pay for them initially and then get their payment reimbursed to our OBC? Thinking it just might be worth it. I got to the checkout and they don't include an extra gratuities either?

8 hours ago, ItsaSweetDeal said:

Can one person buy the Voom package for 2 devices, and then use 1 device in each room with that 2-device package?

Yup, that's totally allowed. It's one code that's given to you, and their system tracks how many devices are simultaneously logged in with that code. They don't care who the devices belong to, so if you and your kids were in separate cabins down the hall from each other or even on different decks, you could still share the code with them and they can log in with no problems.

Last April I got a 4-device VOOM package to cover my whole family (one device for each of us). Much more economical than buying four 1-device packages individually.