Texting on ship

Gisser

Texting on Allure is in a testing phase right now.  Ordering drinks is forecasted to become a future capability.

See these blog posts about texting on Allure only:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/09/20/royal-caribbean-adds-chat-feature-allure-of-the-seas

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/10/22/first-look-royal-caribbean-smartphone-app-chat-feature

• 1 month later...

I have been kind of missing here since our next cruise isn't until October, but we have an NCL cruise next month to get ready for. We are only 4 points away from Diamond and our next RCI cruise is 13 days long. It would be nice to be diamond for that cruise. The hold up is that flying makes a 4 or 5 day cruise too expensive. Are there slow times for these short cruises where the prices drop?

21 minutes ago, packercruising said:

I have been kind of missing here since our next cruise isn't until October, but we have an NCL cruise next month to get ready for. We are only 4 points away from Diamond and our next RCI cruise is 13 days long. It would be nice to be diamond for that cruise. The hold up is that flying makes a 4 or 5 day cruise too expensive. Are there slow times for these short cruises where the prices drop?

In the past, I have seen considerable price drops 45-60 days prior to sailing. However, I have not noticed that within the past year.  Now with Royal Up in the mix, I don't even know if those price drops will exist anymore.