No Emails from Royal

jaullram

25 minutes ago, twangster said:

I've called at least 5 times over this issue.  Last was to the C&A team who promised to look into it.  This problem pre-dates the new website, it has always acted this way - check the box and days later its unchecked.  

I know of a pinnacle who engaged Bayley's office in her quest to get it fixed.  She had no luck either.  

LOL I think they know you book your cruises with them anyway so they not bother to send you deals? 

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Yeah I never really worried about it too much, until Royal UP came along.  Then I contacted them again, and still no luck.  No Royal UP for me...

Just a thought but not sure will help. Maybe you could go to Diamond lounge then ask the person on the C&A desk (sorry don't know what to call that person at the desk (Diamond lounge ambassador)) to change it for you. Not sure he/she can access your account on the ship but just a thought.

40 minutes ago, Susie said:

Just a thought but not sure will help. Maybe you could go to Diamond lounge then ask the person on the C&A desk (sorry don't know what to call that person at the desk (Diamond lounge ambassador)) to change it for you. Not sure he/she can access your account on the ship but just a thought.

Ironically that is where I ran into the Pinnacle who went so far to engage the CEO's office.  It was in the Concierge Lounge on Vision.  The DL and CL concierges are great resources but powerless when pitted against Royal IT.  

9 minutes ago, twangster said:

Ironically that is where I ran into the Pinnacle who went so far to engage the CEO's office.  It was in the Concierge Lounge on Vision.  The DL and CL concierges are great resources but powerless when pitted against Royal IT.  

I think I've posted this before, but I will again, i used to never get promotional emails, I would get cruise confirmation emails, cruise planner purchases etc.. But when they went to the new web page layout and we had to create a new password etc., then I started getting emails, I now get multiple emails per day.

I agree, before the change I was really frustrated, a co-worker of mine got them with the same email name structure, so it was really frustrating.

I get all of the emails...promos...offers...everything BUT when Royal Caribbean sends me a booking confirmation, that email goes to the trash 100% of the time.  For a long time I had no idea why I wasn't getting my confirmations.  Then one day I saw one in trash...and realized that they were ALL going DIRECTLY to the trash.  I still have to dig them out of the trash when they come but at least I know where to look now.

my husband gets all promotional emails...I get everything else.  It makes no sense.  Have tried to change this a gazillion times to just my email and nothing works.  If we ever do get an upgrade offer (and I'd seriously love one for our inside allure cabin) we will never see it.  Jane

I may have gotten emails working, at least Royal UP emails.

I was exchanging DM's with Royal over Twitter yesterday on another matter and mentioned it to them.  I was thinking maybe they know someone in IT.  

Today I received two separate Royal UP emails for two upcoming cruises.  

They had sent me a URL to sign up, which, when I did reported I was already signed up.  Here is the URL:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/signup/email.do

Hopefully this sticks.  So in my case I seem to have gotten it working with the help of a little bird.

Just now, twangster said:

I may have gotten emails working, at least Royal UP emails.

I was exchanging DM's with Royal over Twitter yesterday on another matter and mentioned it to them.  I was thinking maybe they know someone in IT.  

Today I received two separate Royal UP emails for two upcoming cruises.  

They had sent me a URL to sign up, which, when I did reported I was already signed up.  Here is the URL:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/signup/email.do

Hopefully this sticks.  So in my case I seem to have gotten it working with the help of a little bird.

Just don't say it out loud.  ??

So glad to hear that there has been a breakthrough.  Well done.

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

$1000 off..Star Class Suite.  Out of curiosity, i've only seen it offered one time (Suite Bonus), i wonder if it will ever appear again now that the RoyalUP program has been released.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/MARCH_OFFER_SUITE_BONUS.pdf

Yep....saw it that one time and haven't seen it since.  Might have been a one-time doobie.

10 hours ago, mworkman said:

$1000 off..Star Class Suite.  Out of curiosity, i've only seen it offered one time (Suite Bonus), i wonder if it will ever appear again now that the RoyalUP program has been released.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/MARCH_OFFER_SUITE_BONUS.pdf

9 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yep....saw it that one time and haven't seen it since.  Might have been a one-time doobie.

Wait...now I am confused...this offer is for this coming March right?