Which Ship to Book?

So it's been 2 weeks since we have been back from our cruise so it's time to start researching which ship will be next. My wife and I like finding really good values for our money. We have been on Enchantment, Independence, Serenade, and Adventure. We aren't opposed to speciality dining but it doesn't add weight to our decision. We do enjoy entertainment, but mostly like to relax and chill. We live in Florida but would consider traveling to New Orleans because its closer to us than Ft. Lauderdale/Miami. I'm curious about Vision out of New Orleans. What should we do?! ?

I'm on Vision in January out of NOLA.  I've sailed Carnival from NOLA but this will be my first time on RCI from NOLA.  Sailing down the Mississippi is a pretty cool way to start a cruise.  It starts as a river cruise then you enter the Gulf and it's more like an ocean cruise but with dozens of oil rigs lit up at night it's pretty cool sailing through and past them all.  

That being said, Vision is a smaller and older ship.  If you enjoy the 'classic' days of cruising Vision doesn't have all the bells and whistles of newer ships but she has been updated over the years so it's not like you are sailing on an old old ship.  

Oasis class is something everyone should experience.  I sailed the newest ship Symphony a month ago and i just finished up a cruise on Oasis.  In some ways I enjoyed Oasis more.  Symphony is great and new but Oasis has a certain relaxed charm about her.  I even watched Cats the broadway production show on Oasis.  The entertainment on Oasis will blow away Vision.  Oasis and Allure are more economical compared to Harmony or Symphony and offer a less expensive method to sample Oasis class.  If you like them, a progression to a newer version in Harmony or Symphony is a next logical step for a future cruise.

All things being equal I'd jump on Oasis any day before Vision but I'm still looking forward to my Vision cruise.  I am lowering my expectations for Vision.  Not that it will be a disappointing cruise, but it's not Oasis.  

Still trying to rebuild after Hurricane Michael. We still don't have internet yet, power still goes out, and the water supply we have is loaded with contaminants. I don't think I'd mind another super chill getaway on a smaller ship. I was considering Vision because I wanted to do the Atlantis submarine in Grand Cayman but the wife is leaning towards doing Harmony at the moment.