Ovation of the Seas Drinks Package price changes?

L ee

So what is going on with Royal Caribbean drinks package pricing?
I took ever-ones advise and added the drinks package to my cart at their price of AUD$85 per day and was happy to see the price reduced to AUD$73.14 per day. So I cancelled my original package and then added it again at the new price of $73.14. Then 3 days later the price went up, this time to AUD$77.28 per day and my cheaper package that was in my cart was cancelled automatically. How is that fair if I am being proactive and organised?

Just now, L ee said:

So what is going on with Royal Caribbean drinks package pricing?
I took ever-ones advise and added the drinks package to my cart at their price of AUD$85 per day and was happy to see the price reduced to AUD$73.14 per day. So I cancelled my original package and then added it again at the new price of $73.14. Then 3 days later the price went up, this time to AUD$77.28 per day and my cheaper package that was in my cart was cancelled automatically. How is that fair if I am being proactive and organised?

Putting it in your cart does not lock in your price.  Purchasing it locks your price in.  It would be the same as any online shopping.  When you put something in your cart/bag, someone else can still buy it and it could still run out.