My Time Dining - linking another guest

SpeedNoodles

I was able to book my group of 8 for My time dining and shows.  We cruise Mar 23 on Symphony.  I did have to try a few times, and there is one day I can't get my brothers reservation to work for dinner... but he is on the other 6 nights.  Very strange.  I think you may be just a little to far out.  Try again in a month.  ? 

16 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Maybe we are too far out - we don't sail until June.  If we each separately make My Time reservations at the same time, I would assume they would be able to accomodate us together at June if we notify them ahead of time?

If you can make reservations for yourself, then you are not too far out and should be able to make them for both.  You may want to call.  

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Do they have a last name that could be oddly spelled? For instance, is there a space, apostrophe or some other character?

Nope, really simple name. But they couldn't add us from theirs, either, so it may just be too early. We made individual reservations at TBE same time and I'll call when it gets closer.  I just HATE calling people on the phone, so I love arranging things online.  

7 minutes ago, antarec said:

I experienced a similar issue, it's possible that the other reservation # for your guests isn't set up for My Time dining, but Traditional. In that case, you will have to call. I find that calling to set up a big group is a lot easier than messing around with the Cruise Planner...it could get frustrating.

I did check, and they are also signed up for MyTime.  It's only 4 people between them and us, so we all made reservations for the same time, and I'll figure out getting seated together later.  It sounds like it shouldn't be a problem.

I sail in June and was having a terrible time linking reservations for My Time dining. I called and got the runaround. It was really weird. They told me I couldn't link my reservations because I booked through Costco.  I knew that wasn't true since I had linked the first night without any issues.  So, I kept trying online and finally got it to work. I needed to link three different reservations for 7 people for dinners. Good luck! It finally worked for me this week.  It's so frustrating when technology doesn't work!