Hi, we are sailing from Baltimore to Bermuda on Sept 2nd and now hearing about Hurricane Irma. Any concerns? anyone planning to postpone and there is 80% chance of rain in Bermuda. What would you do in rain? If it rains while on ship and the pool is closed, what would we do?