Sign in to follow this  
SFLcruiser

What is The Quest?

What is The Quest? 

I've seen it mentioned on a few threads and I saw it on the itinerary on last years OTS cruise, but not sure exactly what it is. 

Details?

It's basically this giant scavenger hunt within your team. On Oasis it was in Studio B. There are 6ish couples who are team leads, and the cruise director shouts out tasks--things to find in the audience, or things to accomplish. For example, 6 ladies bras, or 3 shoelaces tied together. The team leads have a card with their number on it, and as soon as the task is done/found, they run up to the cruise director with the object and the card, wave it in his face. The fastest teams get more points.

It's hilarious and fun--it's fast paced and I highly recommend going. ADULT RATED!

In short it's a adult oriented game show where people willingly makes fools of themselves. Lots of fun to watch.

The audience is split up into teams, each with 2 representatives (captains) on the floor. The host may ask for a foreign drivers licence or maybe a picture of the white house (20 dollar bill). The captain retrieves thes items from the audience and produces them for points.

It doesn't take long before they are asking for girls who are wearing red thongs and to prove it on stage, or even ask a captain to produce 4 bras, many women will quickly rip them off btw. Also it's pretty much guaranteed to see men dirty dancing with each other and/or hairy men dressed up in women's clothing.

It tends to be on the last night, I assume because you may not want to be seen in public the next day.

Doc, Jerel, Restingbirds and Arebee,

I would have loved to have seen you dancing, skipping, and wearing high heels and lipstick. How embarrassing!!!

Candie

Be careful, you can get caught up in the moment....

Be careful, you can get caught up in the moment....

Yeah, especially after a couple of the drinks-of -the-day specials. Oh, the staff running the Quest event is kind enough to video the goings on so you, and everyone else on the ship, can view it in your/their cabin the next day.