Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: March 4, 2018
Welcome to March! We hope you are having a great weekend and are ready to sit back, relax and catch up with all the latest Royal Caribbean news!
Royal Caribbean announced this week that Jewel of the Seas will be repositioned to Miami in January 2019.
The move meant a number of sailings had to be cancelled, with guests who had booked one of those sailings receiving letters to inform them of the change and to provide rebooking options.
It appears Jewel of the Seas will sail out of PortMiami between January and April 2019.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean cancelled all shore excursions involving a ferry in Cozumel.
- Royal Caribbean announced its 2019-2020 deployment schedule.
- A new offer began this week, with 30% off all guests and Kids Sail Free.
- Our own Michael Poole is live blogging from Brilliance of the Seas this week.
- Here is a first look at the pub changes on Quantum Class ships.
- Our list of five common myths people use to avoid trying a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Royal Caribbean named Sean Treacy its new Associate Vice President Strategic Planning for International.
- Royal Caribbean has partnered with Malaysia to expand a cruise port.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The 239th episode of the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast is now available, all about Matt's favorite spots to enjoy sail away from while on Royal Caribbean.
In this episode, Matt counts down the places on a Royal Caribbean cruise he thinks are the best for when it is time for your cruise ship to depart a port.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
GTP Headlines reports Royal Caribbean has registered its cruise ships with HELMEPA.
Orlando Sentinel wrote about Symphony of the Seas debuting this month.
Loop shared 9 things to know about Symphony of the Seas.