Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: December 3, 2017
Another week has gone by and that means we are all one week closer to our next Royal Caribbean cruise!
Royal Caribbean announced earlier this week it will expand sailings to Cuba, as well as add two new ports to visit.
Majesty of the Seas will begin offering sailings to Cuba in 2018, becoming the second Royal Caribbean ship to sail to Cuba after Empress of the Seas. The new Cuba ports will of Santiago de Cuba and Cienfuegos on the southeast coast, will be visited by Royal Caribbean and add a new dimension to an array of 4- to 8-night Caribbean adventures on Empress of the Seas.
All sailings to Cuba will offer shore excursions designed for guests to experience the destination and to comply with the people-to-people educational exchange activities requirement as set forth in the U.S. regulations.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean published new Symphony of the Seas construction photos.
- Ovation of the Seas is set to return to her homeport of Sydney, Australia.
- Royal Caribbean released a new video about the best way to visit Cuba (hint: it's on a cruise ship).
- We reviewed Nachi Cocom in Cozumel, Mexico.
- Check out a photo tour of a balcony stateroom on Independence of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt returns from a 4-night Western Caribbean sailing on Independence of the Seas, and shares his thoughts on the ship and what he did onboard and onshore.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
The Miami Herald interviewed various CEOs about what consumers really want.
The Real Deal reported Royal Caribbean's CEO sold his waterfront Miami home.
Asia Food Journal wrote about how Royal Caribbean does food preparation while at sea.
The Street shares how Royal Caribbean uses cruise bookings to predict the economy.