Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 2, 2017
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a wonderful weekend and we cannot wait to share with you all the exciting Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas returned to Galveston this week, following a week-long detour to avoid Hurricane Harvey.
The Port of Galveston re-opened to cruise ship traffic earlier in the week, and Liberty of the Seas arrived on Friday.
Liberty of the Seas is planning to depart on September 3rd for her regularly scheduled sailing.
Royal Caribbean News
- Allure of the Seas had her itinerary changed due to Hurricane Irma.
- Royal Caribbean updated its booking engine on its website.
- We shared 25 tips for a great day at Labadee.
- Royal Caribbean kicked off a Labor Day cruise sale and cruise planner sale.
- Here is a look at the Thermal Spa on Harmony of the Seas.
- We had a live blog from Majesty of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Mike and Michelle talk about their first Royal Caribbean cruise experience after years of cruising with Disney Cruise Line.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Habit shared the reason why power strips are not allowed on cruise ships.
US Business Leadership Network named Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd one of the best places to work for disability inclusion.
USA Today compared Harmony of the Seas to the Norwegian Escape.
Cruise Critic wrote about the drop in drink package prices for Australians.
Moms of the Seas answered the question if Oasis of the Seas is toddler friendly.