Royal Caribbean WOW Sale offers extra onboard credit and 50% off second passenger
Royal Caribbean's WOW Sale begins today, with stackable savings that provide bonus onboard credit and reduced deposit on top of the current July BOGO 50% offer.
Cruises booked between 7/19/17 through 7/23/17 on sailings on or after 8/9/17 are eligible for the WOW Sale (excluding China departures).
The WOW Sale includes:
- 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full fare guest
- Kids Sail for Less
- 25% cruise fare savings for 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as first two qualifying guests
- Onboard credit determined by sailing length
- $50 to spend onboard on sailings 3-5 nights
- $100 to spend onboard on sailings 6-9 nights
- $200 to spend onboard on sailings 10 nights and longer
- Deck the Holidays Deals
- Sailings departing from 12/19/17 through 12/31/17 and 12/18/18 through 12/31/18.
- Includes an instant savings determined by category booked and sailing length:
- $25 off per stateroom for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 5 nights or less
- $50 off per stateroom for Balconiess and Suites on sailings 5 nights and less
- $50 off per stateroom for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 6 nights and longer
- $75 off per stateroom for Balconies on sailings 6 nights or longer
- $100 off per stateroom for Suites on sailings 6 nights or longer
WOW Sale is combinable BOGO50, 25% Savings for 3rd and 4th Guests, NextCruise offers, NRDB OBC, restricted discounts (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military). WOW Sale is not combinable with Shareholder Benefits and Crown and Anchor discounts. All offers are not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, Net Rates.
Offer available to residents of United States and Canada.