Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: June 24, 2017
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend and enjoying summer! It’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the recent Royal Caribbean news!
Royal Caribbean made headlines this week when it unveiled a first-of-its-kind social media innovation.
The cruise line developed its own Snapchat Spectacles that are capable of broadcasting live underwater, and shared a few underwater adventures with its Snapchat followers.
The mask was custom engineered by the cruise line for use with Snapchat Spectacles. It allows the wearer to snap while underwater and will give those above the surface a unique perspective into the intriguing underwater world of marine life.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean wants to offer guests the chance to try Snapchat goggles in the future.
- A new look at the construction of Symphony of the Seas was released this week.
- Our first time cruiser's guide to the Cruise Compass.
- Five things you ought to try on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean released a video that shows how the company sources consumables and replaceables on its ships.
- Our list of fun things to do in St. Maarten on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt talks about what the Cruise Planner offers guests before their cruise, and how to best take advantage of pre-cruise purchases.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
WildGravity Travels shared a port highlight and ship tour from Enchantment of the Seas.
John Bamber shared a cabin tour of his stateroom on Anthem of the Seas.
In The Loop Travel shared a new video of a day spent in Royal Caribbean's CocoCay.
My Cruise Course thinks now is the time to start planning your Baltic Cruise for next year.