Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: June 18, 2017
Happy Sunday! We’d like to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father’s Day! We hope you get to have a relaxing and fun-filled day with your family!
Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the latest Royal Caribbean news!
Royal Caribbean provided our first look at its new non-refundable deposit program with select sailings offering the new option.
Beginning June 13, guests can expect to see the non-refundable deposit option live on various products. Royal Caribbean will work with these test products leading up to the fleet wide launch on July 1, 2017.
As of July 1st, 2017, the fleet-wide launch of nonrefundable deposit fares will debut across all ships.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean confirmed there will be no impact to its Cuba cruises as a result of the new U.S. policy change.
- Royal Caribbean changed its shore excursion cancellation policy.
- A new Cruise Planner sale debuted this weekend.
- There is a new option to pre-purchase arcade credit.
- Royal Caribbean is offering Crown and Anchor Society members a discount on suites on Oasis Class ships.
- Our list of things not to worry about on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt talks about what impact hurricanes can have on a cruise, and whether or not taking a cruise during this time of year is a good idea.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
New York Post shared a look at a recent Allure of the Seas cruise.
My Cruise Course shared a list of their favorite cruise podcasts.
Disney Cruise Line Blog shared tips for packing for a cruise.
Reasons to Cruise compared MSC Meraviglia to Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas.
Cruise Radio released a new episode with a review of Liberty of the Seas.
Travel Weekly reports the new Royal Caribbean sales manager for Scotland.