Royal Caribbean offering up to $300 back to spend at sea with Tax Day promotion
Guests can earn up to $300 to spend onboard their cruises, with Royal Caribbean's Royal Refund sale.
On top of the cruise line's every third night free promotion, Royal Caribbean is now offering bonus onboard credit on cruises booked between April 18, 2017 7:00AM EST to April 22, 2017 6:59AM EST on cruises that depart on or after May. 17, 2017 (excluding China departures).
Every Third Night Free
This offer also incudes the 1, 2, Free promotion
- 3-5 Night Sailing – 1 Free Night
- 6-8 Night Sailing – 2 Free Nights
- 9-11 Night Sailing – 3 Free Nights
- 12-14 Night Sailing – 4 Free Nights
- 15-17 Night Sailing – 5 Free Nights
- 18-20 Night Sailing – 6 Free Nights
- 21-23 Night Sailing – 7 Free Nights
- 24 Night Sailing – 8 Free Nights
Bonus onboard credit is determined by sailing length and stateroom category booked:
- 5 Nights or less
- Interior/Oceanview: $50 OBC per stateroom,
- Balcony: $75 OBC per stateroom
- Suite: $100 OBC per stateroom
- 6 Nights or more
- Interior/Oceanview: $75 OBC per stateroom
- Balcony: $200 OBC per stateroom
- Suite: $300 OBC per stateroom
1-2-Free is combinable with adjoining OBC, Crown & Anchor discounts, NextCruise offers and Shareholder Benefits. OBC is not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or Shareholder Benefits. 1-2-Free and OBC are not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including but not limited to, restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, and Military), Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, and Net Rates.
Offer available to residents of the United States and Canada.