Royal Caribbean updates Oasis class neigborhood perks with more restaurant choices
Guests who reserve a Central Park balcony stateroom on a Royal Caribbean Oasis class cruise ship now have a few more choices for where to enjoy their complimentary lunch.
Royal Caribbean introduced special perks for guests that reserved neighborhood perks back in November 2016. Guests who are in a Park View Balcony room will now have a choice for a complimentary lunch for two at Giovanni's Table, Jamie's Italian, Sabor or Johnny Rockets. Previously, this perk limited guests to lunch at Jamie's Italian on Harmony of the Seas or Giovanni's Table on Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
None of the other neighborhood balcony perks appear to have been changed. It is not clear when exactly this change occured, but it provides guests in a Central Park View balcony added choice in where to dine with their complimentary lunch benefit.
The Eat • Drink • Play benefits are as follows
- Central Park View Balcony
- Complimentary lunch for two at Giovanni's Table, Jamie's Italian, Sabor or Johnny Rockets.
- A complimentary bottle of red wine
- Casino gaming lessons from an onboard expert
- Boardwalk View Balcony
- Complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets
- Complimentary soda package for two guests
- Rock climbing wall session for the entire family