Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: November 20, 2016
Happy Sunday! Temperartures may be dropping, but there is plenty of Royal Caribbean news to share. This is your weekly summary of all the Royal Caribbean news from this past week, perfectly fitted for your consumption.
Harmony of the Seas is still dominating the news cycles this week, and Royal Caribbean announced one of its signature restaurants is getting a brand new menu.
150 Central Park on all Oasis class ships is getting a new multi-course menu, which highlights artisinal ingredients.
The new menu is aimed at encouraging guests to return again and again to experience something new each time. Selections include lobster gnocchi with carrot butter sauce, herb salad or Bittersweet Chocolate Bourbon Tart with salted caramel, spiced pecans, cranberry chutney and chantilly cream.
Set in the Central Park neighborhood, 150 Central Park has a $45 cover charge, and includes from a variety of appetizers, entrées and dessert including a tableside cheese cart. 150 Central Park is the creation of James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean is offering inexpensive shore excursions in Nassau and Key West.
- Crown and Anchor Society members can save an extra 5% on cruises this month.
- Top 10 Harmony of the Seas hidden secrets.
- Our full review of Wonderland on Harmony of the Seas.
- Top water slide tips for anyone trying them on Harmony of the Seas.
- A one-minute hyperlapse tour of Harmony of the Seas.
- Photos of Oasis of the Seas inaugural sailaway from Port Canaveral.
- Five odd facts about Royal Caribbean that you might not have known about.
- A photo tour of a Boardwalk Balcony stateroom on Harmony of the Seas.
- We found two new Coca-Cola souvenir cup designs on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Podcast
In this episode, Matt returns from two quick Harmony of the Seas sailings and shares his thoughts on how this brand new ship stacks up, and what resonated with him during his time onboard.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Onboard has 30 tips you must know before sailing on Harmony of the Seas.
Cruise Critic has 6 Royal Caribbean cruise hacks you need in your life.
OpenJaw wrote about their experiences on Harmony of the Seas.
ShermansCruise has a list of 10 things they love about Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean has a 360 degree view of Harmony of the Seas inaugural departure from the United States.