Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: November 6, 2016
Happy Sunday! November has arrived, and so has Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ship to her homeport of Port Everglades. Each week we summarize all of this week's Royal Caribbean news, just in case you missed any of it.
This week's news was dominated by Harmony of the Seas, with the meeting of the three Oasis class ships on Friday marking an historic event.
Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas converged off the coast of Florida for the first, and perhaps only, time ever. To see all three ships in the class in one spot was quite exciting, and it also marked the arrival of Harmony of the Seas to the United States.
Here is a look at the rest of the Royal Caribbean news from this week.
Royal Caribbean News
- Adventure of the Seas refurbishment is delayed due to to the impact of Hurricane Matthew.
- Royal Caribbean is now the official cruise line of the New York Knicks and New York Rangers.
- The band DNCE will perform live on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean made its first-ever call to Wollongong, Australia.
- Our guide to single staterooms on Royal Caribbean's ships.
- Harmony of the Seas is here and why you should be excited about it.
- A video look at the culinary experience in Wonderland on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean released an infographic that details all the family fun on Harmony of the Seas.
- A behind-the-scenes look at the Ultimate Abyss slide.
- Our readers shared photos of the Halloween fun on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
On this week's episode of the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast, Matt is previewing his cruise on Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ship, Harmony of the Seas.
Matt is sailing on two short Harmony of the Seas cruises this week, and in this episode, he shares a look at what he has planned onboard (and how he convinced his wife to let him cruise solo).
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean answers the question of how it hires the thousands of crew members that it needs.
Cruise Habit reviewed the first sailaway for Harmony of the Seas from Port Everglades.
Eat Sleep Cruise posted a full review of Sabor on Oasis of the Seas.
The Enterprisers Project has an interview with Royal Caribbean's CIO.
Cruise and Ferry wrote about the end of the 2016 cruise season for Royal Caribbean in Nova Scotia.
Forbes has a look at what it's like to work on the world's largest cruise ship.