Royal Caribbean completes Navigator of the Seas refurbishment
Royal Caribbean finished refurbishing work on Navigator of the Seas, which will begin offering service from Galveston, Texas tomorrow.
The refurbishment work on Navigator of the Seas is part of Royal Caribbean's fleet wide effort to revitalize all of its cruise ships with features and ammenities first seen on Oasis-class. Unique to Navigator of the Seas, work has been done to give guests a preview of new features on Quantum of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean touts this list of changes that have come to the cruise ship
- FlowRider surf simulator
- 81 virtual balcony inside staterooms
- New panoramic ocean view staterooms
- New specialty restaurants
- Sabor Modern Mexican
- Chops Grille (revamped)
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine
- Giovanni's Table
- Renamed the main dining room to Sapphire
- New digital signage
- Bow-to-stern Wi-Fi service
- New flat-panel televisions in every stateroom
- An oversized LCD movie screen overlooking the main pool
- New Diamond Lounge for Crown & Anchor Society loyalty member guests
- Royal Babies and Tots Nursery added.
- Champagne Bar has been re-conceptualized into Royal Caribbean’s signature, retro-chic R Bar