Fill out the form to receive information back from our travel partner about a Royal Caribbean cruise
Royal Caribbean Offers the "Art of Preparation" Video Program
Royal Caribbean is teaming up with Food and Wine Magazine to offer its passengers a new program called, “The Art of Preparation” which is a multi-platform program featuring Food & Wine and Royal Caribbean International “Masters” in a branded content experience. Food & Wine Marketing and Mindshare co-developed “The Art of Preparation” specifically for Royal Caribbean.
This new program is designed to invite "foodies" to learn more about the culinary experiences available aboard any Royal Caribbean ship. The first installment of the “The Art of Preparation” will roll out with co-branded rich media units across www.foodandwine.com, www.travelandleisure.com as well as select Time Inc. websites, and will run through Dec. 2012.
Hosted by Sissy Biggers, television personality and lifestyle expert, the two minute videos feature a look into each “Masters” area of expertise. The Food & Wine Masters line-up includes:
- Brewing: Garrett Oliver (Brooklyn Brewery, NYC)
- Baking: Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito (Baked, NYC)
- Pizza: Mark Bello (Pizza a Casa Cooking School, NYC)
- Cocktails: Jim Meehan (PDT, NYC)
- Spices: Lior Lev Sercarz (La Boîte a Epice, NYC)
- Chocolate: Jean-Francois Bonnet (Tumbador, NYC
The Royal Caribbean International masters include:
- Josef Jungwirth – Director of culinary operations and Master Chef
- Marco Marrama – Corporate executive chef
- Frank Weber – VP, food and beverage operations
- Matthias Terskow – Pastry chef and supervisor
- Fritz Halbedl – Chef and culinary consultan
- Maureen “Molly” Brandt – Chef de Cuisine, 150 Central Park
- Travis Kamiyama – Executive sushi chef, Izumi Asian Cuisine
- Chef Michael Schwartz – Chef and owner of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink and exclusive culinary partner of Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean is also the presenting sponsor of the “Masters Series: Lessons from the Experts,” editorial section.